you make me happy quotes in English and Urdu

Universal Qoutes
0


 Certainly! Here are "You make me happy" quotes in both English and Urdu:


**English:**

1. "You make me happy in a way no one else can."


2. "Your presence in my life is a source of endless joy and happiness."


3. "Just the thought of you brightens up my day. You make me so happy."


4. "Happiness is having someone like you in my life. You make me smile every day."


**Urdu:**

1. "تم میری خوشی ہو ایسے طریقے سے جیسے کوئی دوسرا نہیں کر سکتا."


2. "تمہاری موجودگی میری زندگی کا ایک لامحدود خوشی اور خوشی کا ذریعہ ہے."


3. "تمہارے خیالات کا بصرف خیال میرے دن کو روشن کرتا ہے. تم مجھے بہت خوشی دیتے ہو."


4. "خوشی یہ ہے کہ میری زندگی میں تم جیسا کوئی ہے. تم ہر روز میری آنکھوں کو ہنسی دیتے ہو."


These quotes express the joy and happiness someone brings into your life, both in English and Urdu.

Certainly! Here are some more "You make me happy" quotes in both English and Urdu:


**English:**

5. "With you, every moment is a happy memory in the making."


6. "Your laughter is the music to my soul. You make me happy beyond words."


7. "In your smile, I find my happiness. Thank you for making my world brighter."


8. "Being with you feels like a beautiful dream that I never want to end. You make me so happy."


**Urdu:**

5. "تم کے ساتھ ہر لمحہ خوشی کی یادیں بنتی ہیں."


6. "تمہانی ہنسی میری روح کی موسیقی ہے. تم مجھے لفظوں کی پارے کر دیتے ہو."


7. "تمہاری مسکراہٹ میں میری خوشی ہے. میری دنیا کو روشن کرنے کے لئے شکریہ."


8. "تم کے ساتھ ہونا ایک خوبصورت خواب کی طرح ہے جسے میں کبھی ختم نہیں چاہتا. تم مجھے بہت خوش کرتے ہو."


I hope you find these additional quotes touching and heartwarming in both English and Urdu!

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top